Who funds the WSIADA Mac Ruddell Scholarship Program?
WSIADA and its members! WSIADA makes regular contributions to the program. In addition, we receive donations from the WSIADA member body. We accept donations of any amount. Typical donations range from $25-$800. Dealer contributions and Association support are critical to our ability to help Washington State students in the dealer community fund their education.
How do I donate?
- Donate online at wsiada.com
- Send a check to WSIADA
- Call WSIADA, at 253.735.0267 with your credit card
What are the eligibility requirements for applicants?
Applicant must be:
- Son, daughter or grandchild of a WSIADA member in good standing
- High school senior
- Possess an excellent high school record of academic achievement measured by your performance in valid secondary school courses including English, Mathematics, Physical Science and Social Sciences
- Demonstrate an aptitude for college work which will be measured by performance on college entrance exams, including the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) if taken
- Demonstrate involvement in extra curricular activities such as athletics, art, community service
What is the application deadline?
May 1, 2016
How does one apply?
Email: email@example.com or call (253) 735-0267 for more details.