The WSIADA hosts its annual Education Fair in a virtual environment this year in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Dealers will be able to listen to live presentations from Department of Revenue, Washington State Attorney General's office, Shepard & Shepard Insurance, and others without having to travel to our customary locations.
Speakers & Topics:
- Todd Shepard, Author and Founder of Shepard & Shepard Insurance. Todd uses everyday language to discuss the risks and exposures facing auto dealers in today's changing times. Topics include claim scenarios, property coverage, employment harrassment & discrimination, and how the emerging concerns of cyber crimes impact independent auto dealers of all sizes.
- Ken Krous, Assistant Director, Audit Division Department of Revenue. Ken will update us on reporting changes as well as cover us on the critical documentation required to keep our sales compliant.
- Zach Klempf, CEO of Selly's Automotive. Zach levereages his electronic marketing experience to provide solutions that dealers can use to operate in the "new Normal". Helpful, cost efficient tools, must have software solutions, outlook for the future, what you must do to survive and thrive in the new environment. What does the future hold?
- Mark Worthy, Assistant Attorney General, Consumer Complaint, Office of Washington State Attorney General. Advertising Do's and Don't's in Washington State. Common misconceptions, errors and more.
- Todd Elliott, Executive Director, WSIADA. Review of critical forms and processes for successful dealerships.
This is a two day event rather than one full day. You must attend both days to recieve your 5 hours of Continuing Education Credit.
More information to come!