Temp permit paper updates: What is 'indelible' ink

Questions relating to the 'indelible' ink requirement with the new temp permit paper have been voiced by dealers to the Association after reading the recent update through the Association. Some dealers are concerned they would need to purchase special ink to work with the paper.

After a conversation with the Department of Licensing, there is no concern that standard ink for laserjet printers will not work for the new paper and is considered as 'indelible'. 

Leave a comment

You are commenting as guest.