Not a Dealer Member Yet?
Join today to take advantage of these great health insurance benefits!
Health Care Information:
- The health plans can include medical, dental and vision.
- The insurance carrier for the health care is Premera Blue Cross which will have over 50 plan options available.
- This is an employer-sponsored group insurance with great plans and pricing.
- The dealership must share in the cost of each employee that signs up: 75% contribution is the minimum.
Example: if a plan is $500 per employee per month, the employer will pay $375 for each employee that signs up on the plan. The employee will be responsible for the other 25% or $125 which will be a payroll deduction.
- The dealership can choose to start their health plan on the 1st of any month they choose.
- Every health plan within the trust will renew each year on October 1st regardless of when an auto dealer started the plan.
- The dealership will be able to select up to two plans for the employees to choose from.
- WAIA only offers ACA qualified health plans.
- The benefits within a plan offered by WAIA are typically richer than a plan of similar cost directly from the carrier.
- This is because of the buying power the trust gives its members. This enables a small business to purchase the same quality health plan that a large employer can.
- This is a potential tax benefit for the dealership to invest with.